Isn’t it awesome that we have the power to search and learn something new with just a few taps on our phones? It can be overwhelming knowing so much information exists online so you may not know where to start looking.
I have a few go-to websites and blogs that I check daily and to help us get through the week, I wanted to share a few articles and posts that especially jumped out at me. It’s a mix of fun, informational, and inspirational so I hope you enjoy!
- Tips for Writing a 101 in 1001 List – Design Darling
- Absolutely love creating lists like this one. If you’re interested and want more inspiration, check out my current 101 in 1,001 Days list here.
- Marie Kondo – Carly the Prepster
- I’m obsessed with the KonMari organization/minimalist method and loved Carly’s post all about it.
- How to KonMari your way to a happier digital life – Mashable
- Speaking of KonMari, here are some helpful tips & tricks to streamline and overhaul your digital life.
- A Winter Refresh For Your Home – Gal Meets Glam
- I absolutely love going to Gal Meets Glam for fashion and home decor ideas and inspiration. I especially loved this article; everything is so fresh and beautiful!
- A photo of an egg has toppled reality star Kylie Jenner as Instagram’s most-liked post – TechCrunch
- This cracks me up (pun intended). It truly shows the power of #socialmedia, for better or for worse.
- Goodreads’ Best Books of 2018 – Goodreads
- Arby’s launched a subscription box and it sold out in an hour – Thrillist
- I love when brands execute unique tactics that I wasn’t expecting. Arby’s launching a subscription box? Didn’t expect it. I wouldn’t personally sign up for it, but what a cool idea to reward diehard fans.